Our mammalian protein expression service consists of the following phases:
Small-scale expression studies
- Cloning of your gene of interest into a vector with a tag or tag free
- Sequencing confirmation of insert
- Small scale (5ml) transfection to test the expression level and to quickly optimize the expression conditions of your service.
- Large-scale transfection (500ml) of recombinant vector into HEK293 cells to enable protein expression, followed by thorough evaluation and optimization
- Protein purification from 500ml of HEK293 culture
- The yield ranges from 3-25mg per 500ml with an average of 5mg