TrueClones® Full-Length cDNA Clones
TrueClones® are full-length cDNA clones derived from human and mouse cDNA libraries, which are ideal for the over-expression of native proteins for functional studies. These high quality full-length cDNA clones are extremely versatile and can be used in multiple applications. We also offer TrueORF® cDNA clones with built-in tags for easy detection and isolation of expressed proteins.
Useful in a wide range of research applications including:
- Native protein over-expression in mammalian cells
- Sub clone into expression vectors for tagged protein expression
- Hybridization probe for Southern blots, Northern blots, and in situ hybridization
- Real-time PCR template standards
- Functional screening a large number of transfected cells for pathway elucidation