Since Seikagaku Corporation’s decision to discontinue their research reagents and glycobiology biochemicals business in 2011 (see original announcement here), AMSBIO is proud to have worked to support the Glycobiology research community. As a specialist in high purity reagents for glycobiology and glycoanalysis for over 20 years, AMSBIO has developed in-depth technical expertise in this area and a broad range of products including:
Low Adhesion Plates Facilitate Retinal Organoid CultureMay 17, 2019
AMSBIO announces its recent accreditation for ISO9001:2015June 23, 2010
Seikagaku announces the discontinuation of research reagent business at its subsidiary
- A unique range of antibodies, enzymes, assays and standards for Proteoglycan and Glycosaminoglycan (GAG) research (for overview see www.proteoglycan.info)
- Re-launch of 17x monoclonal antibodies for ganglioside research formerly available from Seikagaku
- Chondroitinase ABC for glycoanalysis and neural regeneration studies
- Zymolyase 20T and 100T are available immediately from European and US stock.
- Lectins . Unconjugated Lectins – Agarose Lectins – Biotinylated Lectins – FITC Lectins – Peroxidase Lectins – Lectin Sets – Lectin Sugar Sets – HPLC Columns – Carbohyd-Agarose
- Recombinant Prokaryotic Lectins: Specific, consistent and scalable glycoselective bioaffinity molecules that enable fast and efficient detection, analysis, and isolation of intact glycosylated biomolecules.
- New Proteoglycan Detection Kit now available for the measurement of sulfated GAGs, using 1,9-dimethylmethylene blue (replacement for Seikagaku’s Sulfated Glycosaminoglycan Quantification Kit).
- L-Glutamate Oxidase
- Neuraminidase from Arthrobacter and isoenzyme S