iMatrix-511 Recombinant Laminin E8 Fragments
Highly Efficient ES/iPS Cell Culture
iMatrix-511 is an innovative cell culture matrix compatible with a wide variety of cell types, and exceptionally well suited for pluripotent stem cells. This product is comprised of recombinant Laminin-511 E8 protein fragments which permit ES/iPS cells to be maintained in feeder-free culture conditions, enables the passaging of single cells, and provides greater adhesion than full-length Laminin, Vitronectin or Matrigel.
- Ideal for feeder-free cell culture
- Provides superior adhesion of human ES and iPS cells
- Enables the passaging of single cells
- Compatible across a wide variety of cell types
- Makes it easy to achieve extended cultures of hES/hiPS cells
- Enables efficient bulk production
iMatrix-511 Silk is human recombinant Laminin-511 E8 with the same functions and performance as those of iMatrix-511, the only difference being is that it is expressed in transgenic silkworm cocoon rather than CHO-S cells. The highly productive transgenic silkworms make recombinant laminin fragment at a competitive price.
Coordinated generation of multiple ocular-like cell lineages and fabrication of functional corneal epithelial cell sheets from human iPS cells.
Nature Protcols 2017, April 12:683-696