Cellaria Cancer Cell Models & Media
Patient-derived in vitro cancer cell models and cell culture media
Cancer drug discovery has relied on the same models that have been in use for decades. Progress in recent years has highlighted the tremendous heterogeneity of the disease, opening the door for new models that more closely mirror individual patients.
Cellaria’s in vitro models are derived directly from patient tumors to reflect the unique nature and complexity of each patient.
Using proprietary technology and methods, the diverse cell populations of patient tumors are preserved in stable, long-term cell models which are fully characterized and compared to the original tumor. Characterization of each cell model includes assessment of morphology, histology, and genomic profiles.
- Developed with a breakthrough process: Our process captures more of the cellular diversity of each tumor through maintenance of multiple cell populations
- Unparalleled stability: Our cell models are stable and show high concordance with the original tumor genotype through high passage as measured by SNP analysis
- Backed by extensive data: Our models are traceable back to initial patient tumor and clinical conditions, simplifying the analysis of patient-specific responses
- Stringent quality controls: Our models are traceable back to initial patient tumor and clinical conditions, simplifying the analysis of patient-specific responses
- Predictable growth rates: Obtain the cells you need for high-throughput drug screening via optimized expansion protocols
We provide innovative media for your primary culture needs. The Renaissance Essential Tumor Medium™ and WIT enable high rates of success in culturing your patient samples past 15 population doublings.
- Less variation, better results: Produces cultures with less variability and more reproducible results
- Simple feeder-free protocol: No feeder cells or genetic manipulation of the cells is required
- Unsurpassed stability: Primary tumors grown in Renaissance are stable past 15 population doublings
- Enhanced predictability: Stable genotype and growth rate for predictable cell expansion
- Broad usage: WIT has been used for a wide breadth of applications by scientists, including growth of human lymphoma and mouse tumor tissue
- More effective cultivation: Simplifies primary cell culture and enables normal cells to thrive
- User-friendly: Easy-to-use and formulation is both serum-free and fully defined
- Reflective of tissue phenotype: Cells grown in WIT exhibit a more luminal pattern than in other media