4C5 Anti-DDK Monoclonal Antibody
For the optimal detection & purification of recombinant proteins
Our 4C5 anti-DDK antibody has been generated for the detection of the DYKDDDDK epitope-this is the same epitope recognized by Flag® antibodies. The DDK-tag is included in the pCMV6-Entry vector that forms the standard backbone of the TrueORF cDNA series. Validated for Western blot, immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescence and flow cytometry, this anti-tag antibody optimizes the detection and purification of recombinant proteins.
4C5 anti-DDK antibody has already been used to:
- Validate the recombinant protein expression from more than 15,000 TrueORF cDNA clones and VERIFY™ overexpression lysates
- Purify more than 10,000 human recombinant proteins from HEK293 cells
- Purify immunogens under native conditions for the development of TrueMAB antibodies
- Peptide sequence of the DDK-tag (Flag®): N-DYKDDDDK-C
- Flag® is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich.