GlobalStem's PluriPCR Kit is designed as a quantitative, easy to use, and reliable assay of five genes strongly specific to pluripotency. These genes: Oct-3/4, Nanog, DNMT3b, Dppa4, and Rex1 are expressed by human embryonic stem cells (hESC) and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC); all are sharply down-regulated during differentiation.
Fully Optimized For Routine Quality Control
- Real-time Quantitative PCR (qRT-PCR)
- Developed for both the two-step and one-step qRT-PCR methods
- Includes undifferentiated positive and differentiated negative control RNAs
- Robust normalization markers for accurate results
- Excel® PCR Worksheet - Simplified analysis and data interpretation
- Simplifying the Analysis and Data Interpretation
Simplifying the Analysis and Data Interpretation
- Developed as an assay that combines multiple pluripotency and house keeping markers and an analysis tool to assess the pluriptoency of your cell line
- The PluriPCR Index is a simple method to understand if your pluripotent stem cells are differentiating
Amplification Plots(Ct Curves)
Recombinant Animal Free Extracellular Matrix 3D Hydrogels
Cultrex® Basement Membrane Extracts (BME)
2D Animal free, chemically defined extracellular matrices
Visit our stem cell research tools pages.