Pre-made lentivirus for gene and shRNA delivery
- Transduction of adherent and suspension cells (Protocol)
- Gene delivery into hard-to-transfected cell types (such as neuron cells), primary or drug-arrested cells.
- Highly reproducible gene delivery controlled by the amounts of lentivirus
- Sub-cellular localization analysis using organelle targeted lentiviral particles (Request details)
- Simple, cost effective generation of stable cell lines for long-term high level expression
- Production of transgenic animals
* Optional inducible lentiviral particles:
- Simple, ready-to-use particles that are directly added to cells - No need for any transfection reagents
- Optional inducible particles can be used for constitutive high gene expression or as Tetracycline inducible expression in the presence of TetR*
- High true titer: 1 x 10e7 IFU/ml or higher
- Real-time monitoring of expression after 48-72 hours via co-expressed fluorescent signal
- Safe - Self-inactivation to prevent replication of the virion**
- Delivered genes expressed natively or with a 6His-tag
- Particles are packaged in culture medium with 10% FBS, in serum-free medium or concentrated in PBS for in vivo studies
- Pre-made lentivirus available for human and mouse gene expression
Without further intervention, our inducible lentiviral particles drive regular constitutive expression
Download our Frequently Asked Questions about ready-to-use lentiviral particles
Download our Ready-to-use lentivirus particles for human gene list
Do you require custom pre-made lentivirus?
- Lentivirus cloning and packaging systems are also available:
**Biosafety considerations: Please note that although our lentiviral vectors contain all necessary biosafety features, work with lentiviral particles should be carried out under Biological Safety Level 2 (BL2) or higher. Please conduct a thorough risk assessment for your project and contact your health and safety facilities for local guidelines and regulations.