Tools to Study Genomic Instability
DNA Repair Gene Knockdown Cell Lines: Base Excision Repair (BER)
Features and Benefits
- 42 Knockdown cell lines; wild type control cell line also available.
- Encompassing Base Excision Repair, Non Homologous End Joining, Mismatch Repair and Homologous Recombination pathways.
- Target genes knockdown between 63%-98%(RT-PCR).
- shRNA lentivirus transduced LN428 glioblastoma cells.
- Rigorously qualified and mycoplasma free.
- Analysis of DNA repair deficiency.
- Study Genomic Instability.
Successful and consistent results are dependent upon the quality and degree of characterization of the cells under investigation.
Highly passaged cells may undergo both genotypic and phenotypic changes that render them an inadequate in vitro model for specific investigations.
We recommend for all studies that highly qualified low passage number cells are used to ensure reliable and reproducible results.
Download flyer (including validation images) 0.7MB
To Search products & order online, click here