CELLOTION cell washing solution
CELLOTION is a safe and chemically defined cell washing solution for increased cell recovery. The unique formulation of CELLOTION is serum-free,
free of protein and sugars, and can be applied to cells, tissues and organs washing.
Why choose CELLOTION Cell wash and recovery solution?
A series of cell washes during cell isolation or post-thawing manipulation leads to significant cell loss. Washing with serum and protein-free medium can result in 40% loss of
cells, CELLOTION ensures better yields of recovered cells.
- Significantly increased cell yield after washing procedures while maintaining cell viability
- Chemically defined solution with serum and animal derived component-free formulation
- Simply protocol
Figure 1. Comparative Analysis of CELLOTION Cell Wash and Recovery Solution vs. General-use Cell Wash Technologies
Figure 2. Comparative Analysis (multiple washing procedures) of CELLOTION Cell Wash and Recovery Solution vs. General-use Cell Wash Technologies
- Significantly increased cell yield after washing procedures while maintaining cell viability.
- Chemically defined solution with serum and animal derived component-free formulation.
- Simply protocol.
Use CELLOTION as a substitution for general-use cell wash solution such as PBS buffer, saline or culture medium with standards cell wash procedures.
Monocytes isolation with CELLOTION Cell Wash and Recovery Solution:
- Gently dilute the peripheral blood or umbilical cord blood (UCB) with CELLOTION Cell Wash and Recovery Solution 1:1.
- Gently add Ficoll-hypaque solution to the mixture 1:2. Do not mix and the blood should remain on top.)
- Centrifuge the tube for 30 minutes at 1,800rpm, at room temperature.
- Collect the buffy coat (white blood cells ring) carefully with a sterile pipette tip without touching the Ficoll-hypaque solution.
- Gently dilute the cells with CELLOTION, then wash for 2 - 3 times in CELLOTION.
- Count the number of cells.
Chemically defined solution. Contains no sugar or protein.
Storage and Stability:
Store at below 4oC. The product will be stable for 2 years after the date of manufacture at this storage temperature.
For research use only; not for use as a diagnostic.