Heavy-labeled Full-length Protein as MS Standards
AMSBIO now offers a service to generate Mass Spectrometry (MS) standards
for 5,000 human proteins. Produced in human HEK293T cells and labeled with [U-
13C6, 15N4]-L-Arginine and [U- 13C6, 15N2]-L-Lysine, the full length proteins
with appropriate post-translational modifications are the best identification
and quantification standards.
Click here to display the complete list of heavy labeled full-length protein
standards for MS
- Spiking at the early stage of sample process for accurate quantification
- Identify the best Selected Reaction Monitoring (SRM) and Multiple Reaction
Monitoring (MRM) transitions through experimental data
- Authentic posttranslational modifications (PTMs) by using the human HEK293T cell line.
- Higher data consistency than synthetic peptide internal standards
- Suitable for all types of MS equipments
- Over 90% incorporation efficiency. Learn more...
Applications - Protein quantification, protein identification & biomarker
Comparison of AMSBIO's protein based MS Internal Standard Vs. QconCAT or AQUA
peptide based MS internal standard
|Identification of best SRM and MRM transitions
|Post-translational modifications and processing