are full-length cDNA clones derived from human and mouse cDNA libraries.
are ideal for over-expression of native proteins for functional studies. For over-expression of tagged proteins, we also offer TrueORF
with built-in tags for convenient detection and purification.
Features and benefits:
- Comprehensive converage: 33,000 human clones and 6,000 mouse clones
- Expression clone driven by CMV promoters
- Authentic transcripts without PCR artifacts
- Provided as 10ug transfection-ready plasmids
FIND A CLONE
- Native protein over-expression in mammalian cells
- Subclone into expression vectors for tagged protein expression
(Learn how TrueORF can help you skip the subcloning process)
- Functional screening a large number of transfected cells for pathway elucidation (learn more)
- Hybridization probe for Southern, Northern and in situ hybridization
- Real-time PCR template standards
- More applications...