Custom Phospho-Specific Polyclonal Antibody Service
is offering a custom phospho-specific polyclonal antibody service that includes synthesis of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated peptides, conjugation to a carrier protein, immunization, serum production and affinity purification of the antibodies.
>> Online custom phospho-specific polyclonal enquiry form here
- Peptide and phospho peptide 2-3mg each
- 0.5-1ml of pre-immune sera and antisera per rabbit
- project report with ELISA results and dot blot
- Non-phospho antibody 3-5ml
- 1-5mg of affinity purified phospho-specific antibody
Drawing upon many years experience amsbio has developed a custom phospho-specific antibody production service that is both reliable and produces high quality product. Following peptide synthesis, conjugation, immunisation and anti-sera production all antibodies are purified using a double column immuno-affinity method. The purified phospho-specific antibody is then fully characterised using both dot-blot and ELISA techniques.
- Immunization of 2 rabbits
- 2x (0.5-1 ml) pre-immunization samples
- 2x (0.5-1 ml) post-immunization samples
- Synthesis of Peptides and KLH conjugation
>> See procedure and schedule
For further information on this service please contact our Customer Service Team